Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of improving web content, structure & usability. Search engines like Google rewards SEO optimized websites with higher organic ranking, thus increasing the visibility of the websites on natural search results. This is important because your potential visitors may be actively searching for your products online.
As an Internet marketing strategy, SEO considers how search engines work, what people search for, the actual search terms or keywords typed into search engines and which search engines are preferred by target audience.
As most people are aware, Google is the dominant search engine worldwide. Hence, our program will be targeted towards Google. If your website has Chinese language translation, we will optimize for Baidu as well. Below is a brief summary of our SEO work.
What We Do:
- Market Research & Competitor Analysis
- Keyword Research, Planning & Development
- SEO Copywriting & Web Content Advisory
- UX / UI Optimization
- Optimization of Product Catalog Pages
- External Link Building
- Site Traffic Analysis & Reporting
- Benchmarking goals and timelines